ก่อรายได้ด้วยเบี้ยไม่ได้เป็นเรื่องง่ายมากถ้าคุณไม่ได้มีเป้าหมายทางการเงินที่จะจะในทำเล จุดมุ่งหมายทางการเงินที่แกร่งและกระจ่างเสนอแนะคุณในการลงคะแนนเสียงอุบายที่เหมาะสมว่าในท้ายที่สุดจะนำไปสู่การเจริญวัยในผลตอบแทนการออกทุนของคุณ เห็นได้ชัดว่าเงินที่ตรึงใจเงิน แต่การคะเนเวลาและโดเมนของการลงทุนมีบทบาทประธานมาก
Money Intelligence: Anchored in Values Description
Australia and western governments across the world are facing one of the biggest challenges in the history of humanity: the increasing numbers of older people living longer on the pension. There are currently over 3.3 million of 65 year olds in Australia and 84% of them are receiving the pension. This number is expected to double to 6 million by 2040. As the numbers keep on climbing in the next 25 years, the government will not afford to pay the pension, related health and care costs without affecting the economy and sacrificing the future needs of the younger generations.
What can Australia (and western countries alike) do to weather the increasing budget deficits as more and more people retire without adequate retirement savings?
You must plan for a future without the pension:
The solution lies in shifting from a mindset and culture of entitlement to one of self-determination. She believes in the power of the individual’s capacity to make faster change than big governments stuck with red tape and politics. Her Magna Vision is to see an improvement from 16% to 50% of those retiring in the next 25 years to become self-funded. She believes that if people increase their Money Intelligence™ (MQ) level, they will be able to achieve their financial liberation.
What is Money Intelligence™ all about?
The book’s main message is that you are not born with a Money Intelligence™ gene. Money Intelligence™ is learn-able and anyone can improve their MQ to change their human condition.She is asking each individual to liberate oneself from the survival of the 9-5 daily grind—stuck with a mortgage and in need of a steady income—by becoming financially liberated. Then they can turn their attention to big-picture issues that this world needs to resolve—care about the environment, alleviate poverty, uphold freedom and pursue fairness.
How do you achieve Financial Liberation?
Susan weaves her parents' business story in Palestine throughout the book and shares her clients' money journeys as she unveils her Money Intelligence™ (MQ) model. She candidly shares the values and mindset principles behind the model with an intention increase your MQ:
1. She redefines the concept of “Financial Strategy” and proposes that you cannot afford to make financial mistakes based on flawed financial assumptions. At stake is your retirement plan.
2. She asserts that Money Mindset is the basis for MQ: It is Mindset that determines the outcome. You need to understand your Money Mindset, explore your values, understand how your money beliefs determine your thoughts and shape your destiny. Susan presents 18 values and 48 money mindset principles that form the basis of the Money Intelligence™ model.
3. She calls for the individual’s Financial Transformation to bring about social change:
• Shift the mindset from Consumerholic to Investorgetic™ —a term she coined to mean someone who is passionate about investing with a focus on their financial future. Learn how she identifies effective financial strategies and how she uses those strategies to set the financial plan.
• Adopt the Investment Philosophy of Enough: Say no to greed and quantify your “enough money number” to retire on.
• Become a Money-Anchor™: The Money-Anchor™ is someone who believes that contribution, empowerment and compassion are the values we need to adopt in order to support each other starting with family, then society and planet Earth. The Money Anchor™ knows that giving of their time, knowledge and money is their way of following their life calling. Without becoming a Money-Anchor™, money making is meaningless.
Money Intelligence™ for Peace: Profits from the book will be going to organisations that promote peace.Susan has been inspired by the work of the book's artist Natalie Najjar. Her Magna Vision is to setup Palestine Art Academy to inspire young Palestinian artists like Natalie to work for peace and justice.
Tag Money Intelligence: Anchored in Values: Money Intelligence: Anchored in Values,แนะนำ , รีวิว , Money Intelligence: Anchored in Values